Nanaimo: Recently Renovated with a Suite – $499,900
- $499,900 – Recently renovated with a suite and RV parking, 200 amp panel and a heat pump.
- $299,900 – Fixer upper with new roof and furnace. Lots of potential to build sweat equity.
- $1,600,000 – 80 Acres zoned for resource management. Property has an 8 acre lake on it and RM9 zoning allows for two houses.
2. LEAST expensive home currently for sale on the Saanich Peninsula!
- 3 bedrooms / 1 bathroom rancher
- 1,421 sq ft
- 7,200 square foot lot
- Built in 1978
- 8 days on the market
- Listed at $539,900
- Friday, August 18th, offer fell through due to financing
- Priced lower to reflect smell from smoker, and need for new flooring
- Offers to be left open 24 hours, desired closing date is September 29th
- ONLY TWO HOUSES have sold for less on the Saanich Peninsula so far in 2017.
DISCLAIMER: View any posting on this website with the understanding that “Jurock Real Estate Insider (JREI)” and it’s website www.jurock.com are not responsible for any result or results of any action or actions taken in reliance upon any information contained in any posting, nor for any errors contained therein or presented thereat or omissions in relation thereto. It is further understood that the said JREI does not, pursuant to this posting, purport to render legal, accounting, tax, financial planning or other professional advice. The said JREI may or may not own properties discussed here or receive or not receive referral fees as a result of this posting or invitation. The said JREI hereby disclaims all and any, liability to any person, whether a purchaser of any offering, a reader of any offering, or, otherwise, arising in respect of this postings and of the consequences of anything done or purported to be done by any such person in reliance, whether whole or partial, upon the whole or any part of the contents of this postings. If you respond to any posting JREI, fully expects that you get independent real estate/legal/tax/investment/mortgage advice as the case may be.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!