We are very pleased to inform you that our next LIVE Outlook/LANDRUSH 2023 conference will be held on September 10th, 2022 at the Pinnacle Harbourside Hotel.
These are crazy times. What we need is clarity!
Particularly where the outlook on real estate is concerned
AT this conference we will get your burning questions answered:
- Interest rates? FORECAST: Continue higher or a FED Pivot, CANADA: Another 1% in September or?
- Interest rate impact worldwide (ECB raised rates first time in 11 years). Why?
- Average prices in many areas in NA are crunching, but not everywhere.
- Area specific forecasts
- Overpriced properties just re-adjusting to pre-covid?
- When is normalization?
- People are not going back to work (over 41%). Outcome?
- Is investing in Real Estate Securities the answer? Dos and don’ts
- Investors: Pre-sales still your best bet?
- What specific suburbs in Vancouver should you buy?
- What specific small towns should you buy in British Columbia?
- Which to stay away from?
- 3 Best cities in the United States to invest in
- VITAL: WHERE TO BUY (YES!), WHERE NOT TO (YES!)
- Oil prices? Canadian dollar?
- Buy a property and get a passport in Portugal, Malta, Spain and two more sleeper countries.
12 Ace speakers.
Major local Valley developer. Ace pre-sale marketer secrets, how to beat the stress test, little know variable and fixed mortgage secrets, rent to own still the best? Edmonton or Kelowna? Vancouver Island or Sunshine Coast? Kootenays or Cariboo?
Cash is not trash.
Why you need to watch the most critical time ever September 2022 to April 2023
Get your ticket NOW! This will be a massive sellout … as before SRO!
Top 25 broker in Canada for the past 3 years
Topic: “Have mortgage rates hit rock bottom yet? Kyle Green will answer this question and more on the topic of the current residential real estate landscape in his presentation.”
Topic: “Beat inflation and rent controls with Airbnbs”
Topic: “The sky is not falling.”
President and CVO, Tien Sher Group
Topic: “Surrey and the revitalization of the Whalley District – spells opportunity!”